Thank you to all of the 450+ who attended yesterday’s Customer Service Open House in Canfield. Our first open house was a great success. Not surprising, many of the visitors were local, but a few of you traveled quite a distance to get here!
The day included clinics, tours, raffles, and oh yes – food! Many of you took advantage of the great deals to stock up on some spare parts. Most meaningful to us as always were the questions and compliments and your continued support and enthusiasm.
Raffle winners for the train sets and other packages will receive their prizes in the mail soon! Here is a list of the winners:
- Polar Express Set: W. Lewis, OH
- Wabash Passenger Set: D. Roush, OH
- Santa Fe Flyer Set: F Carbom, OH
- LCCA Halloween General Set: J. Latona, PA
- Christmas Motorized Snowplow: B. Craft III, OH
- Lackawanna Woodsided Reefer: R. Adams, OH
- White Pass Ice Breaker Hopper: D Korow, OH
- LCCA 2011 Convention Car: S. Astey, OH
- LCCA Registration Car: G. Allison, PA
- LCCA Legacy Building 3-pack: W. Ivans, OH
- LCCA Texas Railroad Police Car: B. Harko, OH
- LCCA Super Chief Dairy Step Van: B. Glaze, MI
Congragulations to all of you!
For more on the event, and an interview with Director, Mike Reagan, check out this article from the Business Journal Daily.
Couldn’t make it this year? Don’t worry. We’ll announce the 2012 Open House dates next summer!